February Empties Pt. 2

Check out part 1 of my February Empties HERE

Hair Care 
Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera Gel- This didn't provide enough hold for my hair so I would not repurchase.

Nothing But Curl Sealer- At first I really liked this product but then I started to realize that it didn't do much for my hair so I am unsure if I would buy this again.

Carols Daughter Hair Milk- This is my second try with hair milk and I don't like it. The smell is a bit strong and I think it dries out my hair instead of moisturizing it, plus it's to light to wear alone in my hair. I would not repurchase this.

John Frieda Frizz Ease 3-Day Straight- I have used this on my relaxed and natural hair and it works great. I normally get more than 3 days worth of straight hair and I noticed without it my hair will frizz up. I would buy it again.

Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Triple Action Toner- I have purchased this time and time again. It's a good toner.
Up and Up Daily Cleansing Cloths- I bought theses in a two pack and I really liked the 1st pack but by the time I got to the second pack they seemed to have dried out a bit, so I would repurchase but one pack at a time.

Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Primer- I don't like this primer and it didn't keep me shine free so I would not repurchase

Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner in Perverson- This is good eyeliner and I would consider buying it again  

Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain- This dried out wayyy too quickly I am not sure if it's the product or I just got a bad a batch. I probably wouldn't repurchase

Julep Volumizing Mascara- I really like this mascara it gives me natural volume and it makes my short stubby lashed look long I would repurchase.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)