February Empties Pt.1 Bath and Body


I finished a lot of products this month, and had to split my empties into 2 post. So here is the bath and body products I used up in February.
L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil- This is similar to an cleansing oil that you would use for your face. I really like this for the winter months when my skin is drier. I would repurchase.

L'Occitane Shea Hand Cream- This is one of my favorite hand creams I already have a back up.

Philosophy Candy Cane Salt Body Scrub- I love love love the smell of peppermint and this body scrub didn't disappoint would buy again 

Mary Kay Satin Hands Hand Cream-This hand cream is ok nothing special not sure if I would repurchase

Julep Pink Grapefruit Body Frosting- I did love the smell of this, but it didn't leave my skin moisturize that long. Wouldn't buy again.

Ulta Vanilla Noel Hand Cream- I actually used this as a body lotion and it was ok I would repurchase it because it was a dollar.

Bath and Body Works Cucumber Melon Body Lotion- This is one of my favorite smells for spring in summer I would buy again

Kiehl's Cream de Corps- This was actually a good body lotion not too greasy but kept my skin moisturized. It's a pricey body lotion so I would only repurchase if it was on sale. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)