My Second Year With Julep

I have been a Julep Maven for 2 years now! It's one of the only few subscription services that I have stuck with. Here is a look back on my second year with Julep (to see my first year click HERE)

August 2012- I ordered an American Beauty themed mystery box

Lily, Ellen, Lynn

September 2012- This box was a collaboration with Trina Turk and it included Julep's mascara


 Gunta, Sophie, and Brant

October 2012- After everyone freaked out about crackle polish Julep offered an extra monthly maven option, which I ordered

Eloise, Keira, Lisa

November 2012- In November came the long awaited suedes

Brit, Minka 
Matt Top Coat, Hailee

December 2012- This month was all about glitter and sparkle

Julia, Patty

I also ordered a New Years Mystery Box
 

Mystery Glitter, Sandra, Courtney 
 
Matte Top Coat, Eloise 

January 2013- The January's theme was Neon's and Nudes, and this is the month they started the swatch stickers

Bette, Ava

February 2013- This month they sent us their Oxygen Nail Treatment and their Freedom Top Coat

Ginger, Laura 

March 2013- March is where they replaced the American Beauty maven profile with the Modern Beauty profile. The Modern Beauty maven box is a product only box.

Shenae

April 2013- I skipped the April box but I did purchase the Sea Salt Mystery box 

Sally, Dakota, Janel, Sadie

May 2013- This was actually one of my favorite boxes the theme was 1920's and everything was beautifully packaged


Tea for Two, Satin Doll, Lady in Red

I also picked up another mystery box in May 
Clara, Charlie, Nia
 
Fiona, Jordan, Teresa 

June 2013- This month featured the DD creme and Concealer

Payton, Raegan

In June Julep also had a warehouse sale and I ordered quite a bit 
 

July 2013- The theme for this month was California Coast

Blakely, Joanna

August 2013- I did end up skipping this month but I did purchase the Golden Mystery Box 

Fina, Coco

January, Alfre

Looking back I am impressed with Julep and I look forward to year 3.

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)