Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I was sent Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE for review but all opinions are my own!

I am in my 30's now so using anti-aging skin care is really important to me. I want to do whatever I can to prevent and treat wrinkles but I also suffer from hormonal breakouts, so finding a regimen to treat both can be tricky. I was interested in Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE products because they claimed to treat lines, pores, and the loss of firmness. This skin care kit is a 3 step system that is simple, and here are my thoughts.

Step 1- Daily Cleansing Mask
This cleanser took a little bit for me to get used to because it is a thick, non-foaming cleanser that is more like a mask than cleanser (hence the name). It can be used day and night, but I would remove your makeup completely before you use this cleanser. I honestly think this cleanser was what cleared up my skin. Since it has some texture it was exfoliating while the kaolin dried up any existing blemishes. Also to my surprise this cleanser did not dry up my combination skin, and was my favorite product out of the whole bunch.

Step 2- Pore Minimizing Toner
This toner has polyhydroxy acids that exfoliate the skin and clean out pore enlarging dirt and oil. I only have luke-warm feelings for this toner (like most toners), but I do think it played a role in helping my skin,

Step 3- Triple Defense Treatment Broad Spectrum SPF 30/Overnight Restorative Cream
Now for the last step you either use the Triple Defense Treatment Broad Spectrum SPF 30 or Overnight Restorative Cream depending on the time of day. The day cream has UVA/UVB protection and absorbed nicely into the skin. However now that we are moving into the summer I am going to use something a little lighter because this did make me a bit oily later in the day. The night cream is lovely and left my skin feeling soft and nourished. 

These are my before and after results and as you can see my chin area improved 
Bonus Step- Acute Care
These Acute Care patches are unlike anything I have ever tried. The patches go on at night 3 times a week and deliver hyaluronic acid into your expression lines thru a proprietary liquid cone technology. I will say that the patches did fall off my face some nights but my before and after photos are amazing.
Overall I think these are good skincare products and I am pleased with my results. I look foward to trying more from Rodan + Fields.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)