Garnier BB Cream Review


Because I am a Bzzagent I was given a full size Garnier BB Cream to test out. This is one of the only (maybe even the only) drug store BB cream in the US. Like all beauty balms this promises to be an all-in-one product that evens skin tone, hydrates, brightens skin and provide SPF protection. I have been using the Garnier BB Cream for a few weeks now and I think I might be obsessed. I apply it after my serums and instead of my moisturizer. It is perfect for everyday use and comes in two shades light/medium (that is the one I use) and medium/deep. The finish on this BB cream is a dewy and I still apply a bit of powder to my t-zone but other than that I think I will use the Garnier BB Cream instead of my tinted moisturizer. I even wore this when I ran a 5k and it held up nicely. Will this BB cream replace my foundation? No, but for my everyday life and especially with spring and summer coming this is just perfect for me. Here is my before 


Here is my after with just the Garnier BB Cream and Garnier Anti Dark Circle Eye Roller for under my eye coverage 

XOXO!




Comments

  1. too bad Garnier BB cream is not available here in the phils^_^ btw. i love how emily peeks out in your layout haha!

    you may want to check my recent bb cream reviews here:

    http://beautyanon.wordpress.com/2012/03/17/battle-bb-creams-missha-x-skin79-x-liole/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)