Curly Girl Tag

Hey Everyone this is a youtube tag video but since I don't really make videos I decide to blog it If you have curly hair tag you're it!


Curly Girl Tag questions:

1. What inspired you to go natural or wear your hair curly?
I wanted to grow long healthy hair and save money by not going to get my hair relaxed every 6weeks.


2. Who are your favorite curly hair idols?
I don't really have any since my curls are different than others I can't obsess over other people's hair


3. Which You Tube curly would you trade curls with for a day?
Naptural85 that girl has some hair!

4. If you could have only one product for a year, which product would you chose?
WEN, you can was condition and use it as a leave-in


5. If you could change one thing about your curls what would it be?
The color I want brighter hair


6. What's the craziest thing you've tried on your "natural hair journey"?
Put avocado in my hair. that was so messy!


7. What's your secret ingredient that your curls LOVE the most?
It isn't a secret they love water


8. If you could merge two brands of products to make your perfect product, which two would it be?
I would merge a high end brand like Miss Jessie's with a less expensive brand


9. What is your go-to hair style when you're in a rush?
Rinse my hair with water and shake I am always walking around with wet hair


10. If your curly hair had a name, what would it be and why?
I am not sure what ever name makes your hair grow is what I would call it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)