Venus & Olay Razor Review

I received the Venus & Olay Razor complimentary to test through Influenster's VoxBox program. I might have mention this before but I am not a hairy person. The hair on my head grows super slow and I don't have a lot of body hair. A can of shaving cream can last me at least a year, so I like razors like this because it shaves and moisturizes all in one. With the Venus & Olay Razor you don't need shaving cream and it has 5 blades so you still get a close shave. I used this on my legs in the shower and my legs are smooth and ready for spring time dresses XOXO!

Comments

  1. The hair on my head grows super slow and I don't have a lot of body hair. A can of shaving cream can last me at least a year, so I like razors like this because it shaves and moisturizes all in one.
    Wrinkle Cream Advice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sounds like me I buy shaving cream maybe once a year

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)