Spring QVC Test Tube

Ok it's that time again for my QVC Test Tube (here is my previous test tube). Here is what was inside



-WEN by Chaz Dean in Tea Tree 
- Mally Evercolor Shadow Stick in Twilight (full size)
-StriVectin-SD Intensive Concentrate
-St. Tropez Gradual Tanner
-tarte Lip Surgence Lip Luster in Fever (full size) 
-Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Regenerator Moisturizing Gel-Cream
-Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash
-Philosophy Amazing Grace Shower Gel

Here is a closer look at the tarte and Mally products 


This Test Tube has a lot of things I own or have tried but I am excited to try the St.Tropez and it is nice to have minis for when I travel 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)