Ulta/JewelMint Haul


Here is what I picked up at Ulta today
The Jumbo (25.3 f.l oz.) of The Body Shop shower gels were on sale for $9 so I picked one up in coconut

As part of Ulta's 21 Days of Beauty this Urban Decay set was on sale for $9

I needed a new foundation now that my tan is fading so I picked up Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse in Nude Light and since they were having a BOGO half off sale on Maybelline I also got FIT Me blush in Light Rose

Sticking to the sale theme (hey I'm on a budget) I ordered the Rebel Rules Set from JewelMint for only $9.97

What end of summer sales are you taking advantage of?


Comments

  1. Oh what a lovely haul!

    I'm planning to buy something from Romwe, Ulta and Forever21 next. :))

    http://urhappybunnie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)