Sephora Haul


Here is what I purchased with my Sephora VIB $20 off $50 gift card. I ended up placing two orders because on my first order I forgot to enter the gift card so I was able to use 2 sample codes (I have lots of samples)

First thing I picked up was Lady Gaga Fame Gift Set, this is a xmas present from my hubby so I can't use it till xmas 
This set has a 1.7 fl. oz. eau de parfum, a .34 fl. oz. roller ball and a tattoo
(FYI I am not a Lady Gaga fan that is how much I like this fragrance)

I also picked up 2 Clarisonic brush heads, one deep pore one and one acne brush head 

The first gift code I used was for this Tarte trio (I think the code is "tartevib" for VIB members)
This set came with Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil, multiplEYE Lash Enhancing Primer, and Light Camera Lashes Mascara.

and then the second code was for a Kat Von D makeup bag filled with 14 samples (out of stock) so along with those 14 samples and the ones that come with your order I have all this 
-Murad Skin Perfecting Primer 
-Stila Stay All Day Foundation and Concealer 
-Make Up For Ever HD Primer
-bareMinerals Ready Foundation
-Juicy Couture Eau de Parfum
-Too Faced Shadow Insurance
-Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil
-Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster 
-Caviar 3-Minute Shine Boost 
-Phyto Hydrating Shampoo
-Caviar Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner(2x)
-Dolce & Gabbana The One Eau de Parfum
-Fresh Soy Face Cleanser
-Per-fekt Skin Perfecting Gel
-Diesel Loverdose Eau de Parfume
-Lady Gaga Fame (2x)
-John Varvatos Eau de Toilette 
-John Varvatos Artisan Black Eau de Toilette 

What did you get with your Sephora Gift Card?







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)