Empties- 12/1

Here is what I finished up this week

L'Oreal True Match Foundation(shade W4)- Overall this is the best drugstore foundation that I have tried and I will repurchase I think in the winter I might try the shade  W3 or W3.5

Benefit Instant Brow Pencil- I like this eyebrow pencil but it goes to quickly. I find myself always having to sharpen it.

L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes- This mascara was OK I like mascaras that lengthen more than add volume. I probably wouldn't repurchase this.


Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Face Polish- I didn't care for this, it left a residue on my skin. I prefer my exfolikate.

BeautyMint Sculpting Treatment-HERE is my review on BeautyMint 

Tarte Amazonian White Clay Cheek Stain in The Perfect Pink- I do like these check stains and would repurchase. They are a quick way to add color to your cheeks when you are in a rush.

I am happy to have some make up items this week!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)