Basic Manicure with Neutrogena Norwegian Hand Cream


Lately I have been keeping it really simple with my nails. Here is what I use for a basic manicure featuring Neutrogena Norwegian Hand Cream (sent to me to try and review from bzzagent).

Step 1. Start with polish free nails and apply a cuticle remover to base of nails and wait 2 minutes
Step 2. Push back cuticles with a cuticle pusher
Step 3. Wash hands with an hand scrub and dry hands
Step 4. Apply the Neutrogena Norwegian Hand Cream to hands
Step 5.(optional) Apply your favorite nail strengthener  

And that has been my basic mani I do this about once or twice a week and I only file my nails once ever two weeks. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)