Haul Time


I picked up a few things from Ulta and Sally Beauty Supply. This is my favorite nail polish remover I normally just get the pink one(acetone) from Sally's but they were having a sale so I got the regular one (pure acetone) as well.


At Ulta I picked up a razor, shower cap (for deep conditioning my hair) and this Ulta brand cinnamon roll shower gel. They had a few different "flavors" on clearance, this one smelled the yummiest. I think these are a dupe for Philosophy's 3 in 1 shower gels.


I picked up some new mascara I have heard good things about this one 


Ulta also had a sale on the Urban Decay Black Palette so of course I got it. It's an older palette but one I didn't have it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)