My Current Night Time Skincare Routine

One of my very first blog post I did was about my Night Time Routine, and I thought that I would show you what I am currently using now,

If I have a lot of makeup on I will use a makeup removing wipe first but most days my Clarisonic and Philosophy Purity Made Simple get the job done

My next step is to apply my Retin-A that I was prescribed by my doctor. I was suffering from bad breakouts around my chin and I asked my doctor for Retin-A. This really helps with clearing up my skin and the hyper-pigmentation left behind by the breakouts .

My night cream of choice is by Befine. I got a sample of this in my Birchbox and love it. It is not too heavy and I like how it makes my skin feel.

I use Raw Natural Beauty Raw Skincare Ambiaty Eye Treatment, and I am not crazy about it but I don't hate it either. 

My last step is to apply bareMinerals Pure Transformation Night Treatment. This is suppose to reduce pore size but I honestly don't use it regularly enough to notice a difference.

Well this routine is a lot simpler than last year and I am still in love with Purity Made Simple. Don't forget to enter my Giveaway! XOXO!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)