DevaCurl Product Reviews


A few months ago I purchased the DevaCurl Hydration Get Started Set from Ulta. This set came with DevaCurl's No Poo, AnGel, One Condition, Set it Free and Mist-er Right. The No Poo is a non lathering cleanser that is suppose to leave your hair clean and soft. I am still on the fence about No Poo. I like the smell and it did do a good job of cleaning my hair, but once I rinsed it out my hair felt the same as if I used shampoo. I did not like the One Condition hair conditioner, it didn't leave my hair soft and had zero slip so it was hard to detangle with it in my hair. The AnGel hair gel is so so, it didn't provide enough hold for my hair, and I actually prefer my cheap Eco Syler gel over this AnGel. I think this gel would work great with someone who had a looser curl pattern, because it works great in my daughters hair. Now the last 2 products in the kit I love, the Set it Free and Mist-er Right. The Set it Free is a moister lock spray that is suppose to enhance curls, add shine and stop frizz, and I think it does do all those things. If my hair is looking a little dry and frizzy I will spray a generous amount on my hair and my hair looks instantly better. The Mist-er Right is for the days that you don't shampoo. It is infused with lavender to deodorize your hair. This works great in the mornings when I am in a rush. I just spray my hair with Mist-er Right and top it off with Set it Free and I am out the door. This set was $37.50 and even thought I only liked 2 of the 5 products I am glad I purchased it just because I have always wanted to try DevaCurl products and this kit gave me a chance to do so without breaking the bank.
































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)