Fitness Friday-Working out


I am not the biggest fan of working out and it's hard to find time. I am not a morning person so working out before my kids wake up (7:30am) isn't going to happen, and even thought I am exhausted after I put the kids to bed that is the best time for me to work out.  I started doing P90X and I have an app on my phone called Nexercise. Its a free app (for android and iPhones) that gives you rewards for working out, and it seems to help motivate me to log in an track my work outs. You can even have workout friends to keep you on track if you want to be my friend just download the app and tweet me @wels5711. I hope this little tip helps what kind of work outs do you like to do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)