Deva Towel Review


I purchased the Deva Towel a few months ago at Ulta for $12. It claims to dry your hair without causing frizz like traditional towels do. At first I didn't know what to do with this towel since it is the size of a dish towel. I would wrap it around my head and it wouldn't even cover it all, so I stopped using it. Then I thought to take 
the towel and use it to "scrunch" the excess water from my hair after my styling products we applied. That made a huge difference, my hair went from dripping wet to slightly wet and my curls were not at all affected. My final verdict of this towel is 3.5 out of 5 stars. XOXO!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)