BeautyMint Review (Bought With My Own $$$)


People get really pissed off when YouTube gurus talk about BeautyMint! I guess the fact that gurus were given the products or got paid to mention the products rubbed people the wrong way. I really wanted to see what all the fuss was about so I ordered a BeautyMint kit for myself. Like all other subscription services you take a quiz to see what products would be best for you. I am not sure that BeautyMint really uses the info from the quiz since the kit that they gave me was the same as everybody else I saw on YouTube. Even people with totally different skin then me had the same kit. Then the box came and I saw how tiny the bottles were and I laughed to myself. Some of these bottles are the same size as the samples I get in my Birchbox. Birchbox is $10 a month and BeautyMint is $39.99. The actual products themselves are just ok; I didn’t notice a difference in my skin after a month of using the system. The cleanser is super gentle but removes makeup. The serum was fine but left my skin kind of sticky. The moisturizer is good for oily skin but I don’t think it would work for dry skin and the sculpting treatment dried out my skin. So overall I wouldn’t order it again, it’s just not a good value for me. The products are not bad at all I just wish they were bigger or maybe the kit should be $19.99 a month not $39.99

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)