I've Been Featured

One of the first blogs I ever started reading was Protecting Your Crown and Glory by DPrincess28. Her blog and YouTube Channel actually inspired me to stop getting relaxers and start blogging. She was even featured in The Huffington Post as one of YouTube's Top 5 Natural Hair Care Vloggers.  When she asked for her subcribers to submit their transitioning stories to be featured on her blog I jumped at the chance. Now keep in mind this interview was done in September, so some things have changed but I am so thankful to be featured on her blog, thanks DPrincess28. Click HERE! to check it out, XOXO!

Comments

  1. Aww, thanks a bunch for posting this and thanks for sharing your story!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)