I've Cheated (Sephora, and NYX Haul)

I know I stated that I was on a No Buy Plan but I have cheated and bought things I didn't need. So  I decided to come clean and share my latest haul.
I had a Sephora gift card and ordered.............
Urban Decay Naked 2 Pallet 


Sephora Makeup Cleansing Wipes

and as a bonus I got a Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Balm in Waikiki


and Totalbeauty.com was having sale where you got a $30 credit to NYX Cosmetics for $15 so I got 

Matt Bronzer 

Eyebrow Shaper 

The Caribbean Collection I Dream of St. Thomas 5 Color Shadow

Fabulous Lashes in Precious 

So I not sure what my next step should be since I broke my no-buy plan, I might start it again...............











Comments

  1. Ive had the naked2 palette in my shopping cart for a while month. I need to pull the trigger and buy it! Great haul though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always cheat too. haha :) I love your choices!

    Found you through Beautylish! Hope you could follow back! :)

    http://urhappybunnie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Cheat choices - I cheated with a Naked 2 also - best cheat I ever made :) enjoy them

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)