This Week's Empties

I know I am a little late this week but here is what I finished last week

Sephora Daily Brush Cleaner -This is great for when I need to clean my brushes quickly

Alterna Bamboo Smooth Kendi Dry Oil Mist - I used this when I wear my hair straight or curly to add moisture and shine 

Philosophy Gingerbread Girl Duo-Love Love Love the way this smells, I also shared this with my kids and now it's gone (tear).

Cover Girl Volume Exact Mascara- I don't even know if they make this exact mascara even more but this was a great drug store mascara.

Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue - I have mention this before in one of my favorite post, I love this stuff but it's so expensive.

Biss Lemon + Sage Soapy Suds- I like the way this body wash smells but I like the body butter better 

See ya next time! XOXO!






Comments

  1. I have the sephora brush cleaner too. I love the way it smells. I tried the parian spirit and it's too strong smelling for me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)