December Empties


I never got around to doing my weekly empties in December so I decided to give you one post with everything I finished in December. 
Lets start with hair products 

WEN in Fall Ginger Pumpkin- This is not my favorite WEN only because I was really looking forward to the  ginger pumpkin smell and it smelled more like menthol. I would use again but it isn't my first choice.

Hawaiian Silky 16-n-1 Miracle Worker- This product is a favorite of DPrincess28 (http://glorycrown.blogspot.com/) but it didn't do wonders for my hair. I will say this is a miracle worker for my daughter's hair it detangles and defines her curls like no other, so I will repurchase.

Julep Top Coat For Hair- I had this stuff a long time. It adds shine and smells great but I don't really use it unless my hair is straight so I don't have much use for it.

Pureology Hydrate Conditioner- This wasn't anything special so I wouldn't repurchase.

Mixed Chicks Deep Conditioner- I really like this product, it left my hair soft and easy to detangle. I would repurchase.

Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment- I love this stuff! It smells great and helps my hair stay soft and moisturized. I will repurchase.

Skincare

Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser- This is a good drugstore cleanser, and I think this is the second bottle I have finished. Would buy again.

Bath and Body Works Body Wash in Sweet Pea- I like the smell of this body wash, and I would repurchase.

Dove Go Fresh Body Wash in Cool Moisture- This body smells great and I would repurchase. (Don't know what to say about body wash it's kinda a boring product)

Sephora Eye Makeup Remover- This worked well I might repurchase.

Up and Up Daily Cleaning Cloths- These are the Target Version of Biore Daily Recharging wipes and I like them. They are the best makeup removing wipes I have tried. I would buy again.

Makeup

Julep Nail Therapy- I find that this really helps my nails stay strong this is the second bottle that I have finished and I already have another one as backup.

Atelier Cologne Vanille Insensee Cologne Absolue- This has a spicy vanilla smell that I love. However I will have to save up for a full size since it's $175 of 200ml 

E.L.F. Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Baby Lips- This is just ok nothing special however it is only a dollar so I would repurchase in other colors

IT Cosmetics Brow Power- This is one of my favorite brow pencil. It last all day and look natural, and I would buy agin.

Laura Geller Spackle- I have spoke about this product before, I really like it as a primer and have a full size.

I will try to do my empties bi weekly moving forward.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)