QVC Test Tube (Winter/Spring)


Here are the items I received in my latest QVC Test Tube (click HERE to see my previous one)
-tarte SmolderEYES Eyeliner in Plum???(not sure there isn't a name on it)
-Fresh Soy Face Cleanser
-Mally High Shine Liquid Lipstick in Mally's Baby
-Ole Henriksen Truth Cream Advance Hydration
-Algenist Complete Renewal Eye Balm
-Philosophy Miracle Worker Lactic Acid Cleanser
-Bliss High Intensity Hand Cream
-Nick Chavez Advance Volume Conditioner
-Julep Nail Color in Sasha
Here is closer looks of the Julep, tarte,and Mally


Comments

  1. I have never tried test tube but it looks very interesting! I always love goodies thou lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    We tried sending you an email, however it got sent back to us. Could you please send us an updated email address to contact you?

    Regards,
    The iFabbo Team

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)