January Empties


Here are my January empties starting with hair products 
Miss Jesse's Curly Meringue- I use to love this product but lately I hate it. It takes forever to dry, I can only get two days worth of hair with this, and it is expensive. I have one more tub left and after that I think I am done with curly meringue

Deva Curl Set It Free- This product is ok, but I won't repurchase it again

Makeup
benefit BADgal Waterproof Mascara- I like the regular  BADgal mascara but this waterproof one had a really thick formula that clumped a lot. I would not repurchase this again but would by the regular one.

Body
Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa Radiant Lotion- I really like this lotion it smells good and kept me moisturized would buy again.
Skin Care 
DDF Brightening Cleasner- I love this cleanser. It's a little pricey but it works and my skin hasn't been the same with out it. I will repurchase after I finish the other cleansers I have.

BeFine Night Cream-I think this is one of the best night time moisturizers for oily skin, but since I now live in the desert I think I need something a bit more in the dry winter months. I probably will repurchase in the summer.

BeautyMint Ultra Replenishing Serum- HERE is my review on BeautyMint. I will say that I grew to love this serum but I will not buy the whole BeautyMint kit just for this.

ClickR Acne Spot Serum- Um I am not sure this did anything to my existing breakouts so I would not repurchase.

So that is what I finished up this month.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)