Haul: Ulta, BH Cosmetics,and Eclos (klout perk)



I did a little bit of shopping but I am going on a no buy starting August 1st. From BH Cosmetics I ordered
-Double-Ended Travel Brush Set
-Malibu Palette
-Waterproof Eyeliner in Onyx 
Swatches
and from Ulta I purchased 
-Not Your Mothers Kinky Moves Curling Cream(2)
-Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
-Redken Curvaceous Conditioner
-Big Sexy Hair Soy Serum(sample)
and lastly Klout sent me Eclos products to try as a Klout perk 
-Moisture Therapy Regenerative Cream
-Skin Prep Cleanser
-Daily HydraPrimer SPF 30

I will be posting my product collection video in a couple of weeks.

*the Eclos products were sent to me by Klout to try for free but the other items were purchased by me*












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)