Birchbox CEW Prestige Box

Click HERE to see my previous post on the Birchbox CEW Mass Appeal Box and for more info on both the boxes.  Inside the Birchbox CEW Prestige Box was 
-La Fresh Eco-Beauty Oil-Free Face Cleanser
-Julep Essential Cuticle Oil
-Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Aging Triple Defense Shield Broad Spectrum SPF 50
-Living Proof Prime Style Extender 
-Julep Sally (click HERE to see a swatch)
-It Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Brow Pencil 

I am excited to try the Living Proof Style Extender and I already own and like the Julep cuticle oil and the It Cosmetics brow pencil. I am a little disappointed that I received a Julep color that I already own, but that is risk you take when you own a lot of Julep polishes.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)