Online Shopping Haul (Julep, QVC, and Carol's Daughter)


I recently did some online shopping! Julep was having an amazing warehouse sale and I needed some items to help my hair. Here is what I ordered

From Julep I purchased a Pomegranate body scrub and body cream, a Pink Grapefruit body scrub and body cream, a kit that included their Pedi Prep, Foot File and the color Kylie, 3 hair ties, and Daylight Defense lip balm.
From Carol's Daughter I ordered Lisa's Hair Exlixar and their Sage and Shea foot cream.
And lastly from QVC I ordered a WEN Tea Tree Kit that included a cleansing conditioner, replenishing mist, and hair and body oil all in tea tree. The kit also came with a comb.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)