Birchbox CEW Mass Appeal Box


I was so excited when I saw that Birchbox was offering 2 CEW (Cosmetic Executive Women) boxes. They have one box featuring some of the winners of the Mass Appeal categories and one for the winners of the Prestige categories.  The Mass Appeal  box is $12 and the Prestige is $18 but you can buy them both for $26, which is what I did. Inside the Mass Appeal box was
-Burt's Bees Ultimate Care Hand Cream
-Simple Revitalizing Eye Roll-On
-Olay Pro-X Spot Fading Hand Cream
-Nivea A kiss of Olive Oil & Lemon Moisture Rich Lip Care
-L'Oreal Paris Infallible Eyeshadow in Golden Emerald
-Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Charm

Most of these products are full size and I will definitely be using all of them.  Look out for my post on the Prestige Box coming soon. 


*All items were purchased by me and links are your own convenience *



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)