Juice Beauty Review (Conditioning Lip Color)


I was lucky enough to receive a full size of Juice Beauty Lip Conditioning Lip Color to try from the Influenster VoxBox program. The color I received was fig but they also they also have a color called pink. This lip color is applied like you would a balm and has conditioning oils such as jojoba, and grape seed oil to keep your lips nice and soft. Overall I really do like product from this Juice Beauty it leaves my lips soft without leaving a waxy feeling on my lips. It has a slight cocoa smell to it, and is great when you want to add a little bit of color to your lips without looking too overdone. Below are swatches





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)