My TestTube (QVC Edition)


This is what I received in my QVC New Beauty Test Tube (I was on an auto delivery plan so mine came early but you can purchas yours on October 28th on QVC)


-Supersmile professional whitening toothpaste
-Algenist anti-aging moisturizer
-Perricone MD firming neck cream
-Philosophy snow agngle 3-in-1 shower gel
-Mally evercolor starlight eyeliner in milk chocolate
-Josie Maran 100% pure argan oil
-WEN winter vanilla mint
-Laura Geller baked eyeshadow and liner in sugar plum and plum pudding 

so far I am super happy the Mally eyeliner is a true milk chocolate color that I don't have and the WEN smells great. XOXO!

Comments

  1. Awesome test tube! I have been thinking about whether I want to switch from Birchbox to Test Tube, as it seems to have better and larger samples. Still on the fence, though!

    <3 Melanie @ http://beauty.adorability.org

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)