Review on Derma E Very Clear Cleansing Scrub


I received the Derma E Very Clear Cleansing Scrub through Influenster VoxBox program (click HERE  to see what else I got). This cleansing scrub has tea tree oil and willow bark extract to help fight blemishes, while the lavender oil and chamomile extract help soothe irritated skin. The cleansing scrub has a very clean smell (I like the way tea tree oil smells) and the apricot seed powder left my skin feeling soft. It doesn't lather much, which was actually a positive thing, because my skin didn't feel stripped afterwards. Overall I would purchase this product again and am currently using it twice a week in my skin care routine. XOXO!

Comments

  1. That seems quite nice.. I love a little exfoliation! :) And lavender and chamomile are some of my favorite scents... when I am in the market I may go pick this up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)