My Beautylish Weekend


This past weekend I went to Santa Monica for The Beauty Social I had fun and got to meet some of my favorite YouTube gurus. The 7 hour drive drove me nuts but I am already planning on going next year. My iPhone died during the event so my sister took pictures of with her camera, but they somehow got erased! So here are the pics I have, 

I got to meet Patrice Yursik also known as Afrobella on YouTube and Sonia Castaneda who is know as Sccastaneda on YouTube



Patrice spoke with Dre Brown, Nyssa Green, Jeffery Paul, and (so fabulous) Sean Cameron in a segment called "Brow Girl Beauty Uncensored"




Also Annie and Maggie Ford Danielson of Benefit Cosmetics spoke about what it's like working with their family at Benefit



There were tables set up where you could get CND shellac manicures, your brows shaped at Benefits Brow Bar, your lashed done by Makeup Mandy, and your hair braided at the Wella Braid Booth.






My sister and I got glitter tattoos by Urban Decay, our foundation done at the Temptu Airbrush Station, and lip treatments by Fresh Sugar Lip Bar 



and we got an amazing gift bag full of goodies



Maybe next year I will fly but I defiantly will be going XOXO!




Comments

  1. omg this looks like it was awesome!! I wish they would have one on the East Coast soon!

    <3 Melanie @ http://beauty.adorability.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I lived on the West Coast when it comes to events like these... there are never any on the east coast... or I should say FL :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)