My WEN by Chaz Dean Experience


 So like me you have probably seen the infomercial for WEN Hair Care and wondered does it work? Well I am here to say it does! I recently received a 30 day supply of WEN from Influenster's VoxBox program in sweet almond mint  but  I have been using WEN for a long time. The idea of not using shampoo to cleanse your hair was not that hard for me to understand since I was aware of curly hair girls co-washing their hair( using conditioner to wash your hair) so I wasn't at all afraid to try WEN. After my first time using WEN I did notice a difference as soon as I stepped out the shower. My curls were more defined and soft, and after I flat ironed my hair my ends were not crispy. I really credit WEN for helping with transitioning my hair from relaxed to natural, and allowing me to avoid "the big chop". Another benefit is that my hair is VERY porous,it  can take color fast but also looses color fast, WEN helps my hair color last. Once you fall in love with WEN it's fun to mix the different formulas and find out what works best for you (click HERE to see a chart of them all). Right now I use tea tree on my scalp,613 on the rest of my hair and 1 pump of the styling cream mixed with 1 pump of pomegranate as a leave in, but my favorite combo is tea tree, fig and sweet almond mint. Keep an eye out for my in-dept review on the 613. XOXO!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)