I Heart Montagne Jeunesse


I was sent a trial size of Montagne Jeunesse face mask in Passion Peel off to try by Influenster's VoxBox program, but I have been love with these masks for a while now. I always pick up a few up when I am at Walmart. What I like best about these mask are that they come in small packs (about 2-3 uses) so you are never stuck with one type of mask. One week I might need a Dead Sea mask another week I might need a Cucumber Peel off mask, and with these affordable smaller pouches I can try as many as I like. This moring I used the Dead Sea Mud Pac, it totally relaxed me and helped clean out my pores. These mask come in such a wide varity you are bound to find one that suites your skin. These are perfect the moring after a big holiday party.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)