My November GoGogirlfriend box

I am not sure why I received my GoGogirlfriend  box so late but here is what was inside


-Camille Beckman 5 piece gift set
-OluvFresh Face and Body Scrub


-E.L.F Eyeshadow Crease Brush 
-Blossoms Natural Mineral Eyeshadow in Dreamy Girl


swatch of the eyeshadow 


- 1 Crystal Essence Pomegranate  Deodorant Towelette
- a sample of Dolce & Gabbana Fragrance in Light Blue Vial 

  
This isn't the best box and I am considering downgrading to their basic membership. XOXO!

Comments

  1. The Camile Beckman set looks nice! <3 I am not very interested in these sample box type of things anymore though... they seem so hit or miss.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)