NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine Review

I received a full size of NYC New York Color Liquid Lip Shine compilmentary thanks to Influenster and their holiday VoxBox program. The NYC New York Liquid Lip Shines come in 10 different colors and the I got was "Nude York City", which is a really sheer nude color. The lip shine has vitamin e to help moisturise your lips, but it wasn't sticky or too thick on my lips. It had a faint smell of vanilla frosting which I liked, and my lips did feel softer after it was applied. The best part is the price, theNYC New York Color Liquid Lip Shine retails for only $2.49! I have to pick up some other colors next time I am at the drugstore!

Here are swatches:




Comments

  1. I got this one too and I loved it. My first time using this gloss and I now want to get some more. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)