My Christmas Haul

I have been celebrating Christmas all month long and here are some of the things I was lucky enough to receive as gifts (and some were gifts from me to me)

The Sephora Collection Make Up Studio Block Buster - This comes with 96 eye shadows, 84 lip glosses, 6 cream eyeliners, 2 eyeliner pencils, 3 blushes, 1 bronzer, and a mascara


Tarte Rising Star Palette- 12 eye shadows, 2 Amazonian Clay 12-hour blushes, Park Avenue Princess Bronzer, and a highlighter 





'






Nicole by OPI- Party in the Penthouse(blue) and Scandal Secrets & Sparkle (silver glitter)





I will be doing reviews on some of these items later, but I think I might go on a "no buy" starting in January. XOXO!


Comments

  1. Great presents! My Christmas was very close to being all makeup too lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)