Review of imPress Press-on Manicure


I haven't tried a pair of press-on nails since I was a little girl, so when Influenster sent me a set of imPress Press-on Manicure as part of their holiday VoxBox program I was excited to try them. The set I received was called "Space Cadet". These are super easy to apply all you have to do is peel of the backing and press on your nail.  There are 12 sizes in each package, which means anyone can find their perfect fit. These took me less than 5 minutes to apply and the removal was even quicker. They last up to a week and I think this is a super fun way to do a quick manicure before a big party. Below are pictures 







Comments

  1. I got these as well but they sent me a pink zebra print! I was hoping to get a more neutral one, since I can't really wear crazy nails in the office. I think I'm going to use the coupon to get one in a french manicure or something, so hopefully I get to try it out =p

    How long did they last for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. just for a night I took them off when I got home from a dinner

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)