My night time routine

When I was a teen I use to sleep with my makeup on, but I now know that is a major beauty sin. So I wanted to share my night time skin care routine my first step is I use a pre-cleansing oil from dermalogica that I got at a shecky's girls night out event
it suppose to help pull out extra oil and dirt before you cleanse your face it retails at www.ulta.com for $35 my next step is to cleanse with philosophy purity made simple
I got this big daddy size at www.qvc.com this is truly one of the best cleansers I have ever used it gets my face super clean and soft then I apply MD lash factor to my upper and lower lash line (like eyeliner)
it's suppose to help your lashes grow you can find it at www.hsn.com but I've used it for a while now and haven't seen much of a difference to my lashes. I have an oily T-zone so my next step is to swipe my T-zone with stridex naturally clear pads I found these at wal-mart
if I have any blemishes (right now my face is clear thank God) I will use clean start as a spot treatment and I got this at ulta
step number 5 is seaweed clarifying night treatment from the body shop I love this stuff it has really helped my skin clear up and look beautiful
my last step is my Kiehl's creamy eye treatment with avocado I got it in a test tube from www.newbeauty.com   and if my cheeks feel dry I might put on my bareMinerals moisturizer

is this a lot of steps? What do you do as your night time skin routine?
P.S. let me know what you think about this post good or bad I can take it

Comments

  1. I have skin that's looks terrible when the sun hits it. Little bumps appear all over and it's almost rash like. When I touch my skin it feels smooth so I'm at a loss? Btw the body shop stuff seems cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your link on the QVC boards. I'd be happy to help you with editing if you'd like. No charge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)