My VoxBox Came


About a month ago I signed up for Influenster, which is a site that is designed for people who love to try new products and then gab about them (uh that's me!). Based on your profile and the badges you unlock you can qualify for a voxbox, which is a box of products for you to try. I was lucky enough to qualify for the August Natural's voxbox and here is what I got


-Food Should Taste Good - All Natural Tortilla Chips


-PROBAR- HALO Snack Bar


-Derma E- Very Clear Cleansing Scrub







and the most exciting this of all 


-WEN by Chaz Dean- Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner, this is the one thing that I have already tried and I love it.

I happy that I get to try so many new products and I will be sure to let ya'll know what I think! XOXO!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)