A Year With Julep

Ok it hit me that I have been a Julep Maven for a year now so lets look back (I sometimes pick boxes that are not my classic with a twist profile)

August 2011 was my first box and it was a good one, 2 polishes a base coat, and a hand scrub



September I skipped but October 2011 I got 2 polishes and a hand cream 


November 2011 was good and bad I got 1 polish, a lip gloss(bad) and a cosmetic bag (good)



December 2011 I skipped but I did buy a Julep glass nail file and go bonus nail glitter 


 January 2012 I got 2 polishes a bonus nail therapy and a body scrub 




February 2012 was had an Oscar theme and I got 2 polishes (one named Oscar) a hair top coat and chocolate 



March 2012 came with 2 polishes and Argan Oil


I skipped April and May 2012 but in May I did buy a mystery box that came with 4 polishes, hand scrub and a nail file 

I skipped June 2012 but got an intro box because I hosted a giveaway which came with 2 polishes and a foot cream 

July 2012 was one of my favorites I got 3 polishes and a bonus polish (for 4th of July)


in June I also picked up 2 more polishes and foot cream when Julep had a flash sale 


August 2012 came with 2 polishes and a polish remover that I am excited to try 


So looking back I am really happy with Julep and I think it is worth the $19.99 a month. The best part is that if you don't want a box or don't have room in your budget you can skip a month. I hope the upcoming year with Julep is just as good.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)