My Wash-n-Go How-To

Here is how I do my wash-n-go's

-After I am done washing and conditioning my hair but while I am still in the shower I rake Hair Rules Kinky Curling Cream through sections of my hair 

-After the product has been appiled to all my hair I quickly dip my hair back under the water and then shake my curls into place, when I step out the shower my hair is dripping wet 
(don't worry the product drys clear)

-then I wrap my hair in an old t-shirt and finish getting ready for my day, when I am ready to leave I will take the towel off and scrunch a small amount of the Hair Rules Hydrating Finishing Cream into my hair. 

Here is my hair when it is dry 


Wash-n-Go's are my go to style because they are easy and fast to do and I normally wear a head band or use bobby pins to keep the hair out of my face. I hope this helps! XOXO!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)