Fitness Friday -Get Unreal


I am addicted to chocolate, so trying to limit my chocolate candy was not fun. I found out about Unreal candy through BzzAgent and I was sent a coupon for 1 free candy bar. Unreal candy is not like a diet candy bar filled with artificial sweeteners but it is also not like your typical candy bars filled with junk like corn syrup (a Dr.Oz  no no). Instead of using artificial colors to color the candy they use stuff like purple cabbage juice.There are 5 different kinds of Unreal candy, #54 which compares to Peanut M&M's, #41 is like regular M&M's, #5 is like a Milky Way, #8 is like a Snickers and #77 is like a Reese's. Now to compare a regular Reese's is 210 calories with 12g of sugar, a #77 is 190 calories and 11g of sugar. Before my coupon even came I went out and bought (yes with my own money) the 5 different kinds of Unreal candy to try them out. I actually like them, they taste great and don't leave me feeling cheated like diet candy does. So now these are my new favorite candy bars.


*I was given one coupon for a free candy because I am a BzzAgent an exchange for my honest opinion

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)