Fitness Friday: Vitamins


Happy Friday everyone! I have been taking vitamins forever. I know I don't eat like I should so I like to think that the vitamins off set my bad habits. I take prenatal multivitamins with DHA (no I am not preggers) because it has the benefits of a regular multivitamin and I don't need to but a separate fish oil vitamin because it has added DHA. I have just started taking B-12 this past year because I noticed that my energy was running low and I read that B-12 helps. I also take biotin, for healthy skin hair and nails. I haven't notice a huge difference in my skin or hair but they do seem to make my nails grow faster (not stronger). Do you take vitamins?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)