How Did You Get That???


I often get asked "how did you get that for free?" and I wanted to share one of my favorite sites. Influenster is a site that sends you VoxBoxes based on how influential you are on certain products. This means since I have an interest in beauty items they might send me a box filled with beauty goodies for me to review on my blog, YouTube, twitter, or Facebook. They have just relaunched their new website so now is the time to check it out and become a member. I have been a member for about two years now and below are some of the boxes I have received



  

Comments

  1. i haven't received a box from them yet but hopefully soon!

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)