This Weeks Empties -10/12


So I am moving to another state so I have to use up some of these products before I move at the end of November. So I will updating ya'll on what I use up and hopefully I will not buy anymore products.

Cover FX Clear Prep FX- I really like this primer, I am not sure if it helped with break-outs but it does help with controlling shine. 

Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Pudding- This was a full size but I only got 2-3 uses out of it. It made my hair extremely dry so I don't think I would buy this again.

Hair Rules Kinky Curling Cream- Click HERE to see my review on this product and Click HERE to see how I use it

Sabon Foot Cream- I got this sample from Birchbox and I am not too impressed. It is too thin to be a foot cream but it smells good 

L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream- I love love love this hand cream! Why did it take me so long to try this I have already purchased several of them 

DDF Brightening Cleanser- This is a good cleanser it has glycolic and salicylic acid to help keep skin clear and fade spots. I will be repurchasing this when I use up the cleansers I have on stock 

Most of these items were samples but this is a good start. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)