This Week's Empties 10/27



Here is what I finished up this week
Beauty Secrets Pure Acetone Nail Polish Remover- I get this at Sally Beauty Supply I like the Acetone one better 

bareMinerals Mineral Veil- I have had this for soooo long. It is not my favorite setting powder so I am glad it's gone

Marie Veronique Organics Body Oil- I got this in my October Birchbox and I didn't care for it. I am not a fan of body oils in general.

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel- This was the very first moisturizer that I ever purchased and this sample reminded me of how much I missed it. 

Mary Kay TimeWise Firming Eye Cream- My sister gave me this to try and I think it's a bit too heavy for me especially in the day time 

Let's see what I can finish up this week.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)