Ulta Haul


I only picked up 2 things at Ulta but they are both worth mentioning. I picked up the Urban Decay Book of Shadows III Redux. I never purchased the original one and if your lucky to find one on Amazon or Ebay it's like $199. So when I saw this on sale for $39 I picked it up. 


It comes with 16 eyeshadows 
-Oil Slick, Uzi, Stray Dog, Mildew
-Midnight Cowboy Rides Again, SWF, Last Call, Rock Star
-Haight, Maui Wowie, Aquarius, Smog
-Goddess, Sin, YDK, Escstasy
an eyeliner in Zero and a Primer Potion
here is a close up of the shadows 

and last but not least I purchased Real Techniques Core Collection this came with a
-Detailer Brush 
-Pointed Foundation Brush 
-Buffing Brush
-Contour Brush 
this is going to be my go to kit while I am packing and moving and don't have access to my complete makeup collection.









Comments

  1. I really want the Real Technique brush set, I am going to get my other half to buy them for me for Christmas :)

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that would make a good gift they have two different brush sets

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)