This Weeks Empties- 10/20


Here is what I used up this week 

WEN by Chaz Dean in Fig- Click HERE to see a review on WEN 

AHAVA Purifying Mud Mask- I got this sample in my Birchbox and I really like it. It cleans out my pores and the best part is that it is only a 2 minute mask instead of waiting 10 minutes like most masks.

Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Power Cream Wash- I have bought this face wash a few times and for the most part it works, however I like it better in the winter time when my skin is a but dryer.

Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara- I will not be purchasing this mascara again the brush is too big and it does nothing for my lashes

BeautyMint Essential Cleanser- This is an effective and gentle cleanser click HERE to see my review on the whole BeautyMint line

Kate Somerville ExfoliKate- I have bought this over and over again it works great but the only down size is it is expensive 

Eco Styler Krystal- This works just as well as the other Eco Styler gels but I don't care for the smell 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)