Black Friday/Cyber Monday Haul

So it's that time of year again where we shop til we drop on gifts for our love ones(and our self too). I picked  up quite a bit this weekend, and I'm almost done with my Christmas shopping. Here are a few things I purchased for myself:

I took advantage of the Sephora Black Friday 10 dollar deal and purchased Buxom In the Spotlight Set and Purity Made Simple 
Photos Courtesy of Sephora 

I also too advantage of the Little Black Bag Cyber Monday Deal and the Ojon BOGO deal with free shipping. I am trying  to keep the shopping for myself in check but couldn't pass up theses deals. What did you buy this weekend?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puffs Fresh Faces Review and Giveaway

Rodan + Fields REDEFINE and ACUTE CARE review

I'm stressed so............(GIVEAWAY)